Cubic is committed to implementing and maintaining a quality management system that will improve efficiency and productivity to ensure that all our services meet the requirements of our customers.
The quality management system is in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 quality management systems standards.
The aim of this management system is to ensure that we fully understand and comply with our customer requirements at all times.
The objectives of this management system are to:
- Provide adequate resources to establish, implement and maintain the quality management system;
- Communicate this management system to all employees through inductions, training and ongoing example in the workplace;
- Ensure the management system is implemented across the organisation;
- Promote a culture standard of zero defects performance; and
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of implementation of the system through a programme of audits to verify performance.
- Each workplace shall establish appropriate performance indicators to ensure these objectives are being met;
- The management is committed to this quality management system and to the systems developed to deliver its objectives. Management supports staff in their commitment to:
- Comply with the quality system;
- Continually improve the quality system; and
- Strive for excellence in the delivery of services
The quality management system assures our customers of our ongoing commitment to provide them with cost-effective, value-based solutions.
Cubic complies with AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management System. This system is audited regularly by DNV ensuring Cubic maintains the highest level of safety for all workers. Our in-house WHS Management team works closely with technical, construction and site management teams ensuring our products and services fully comply with all relevant WHS Legislations and regulations.
Cubic Work Health & Safety management system is to protect employees and others at our various workplaces from work-caused injury and ill health and to comply with all relevant safety legislation.
The management system is in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801 Work Health & Safety management systems standards.
The objective of the Work Health & Safety management system is to promote a culture standard of zero workplace injuries.
• Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
• Providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of its employees, contractors, and visitors to its premises as well as to the premises of its customers;
• Defining roles and responsibilities for work health and safety;
• Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services;
• Using of safe working systems supported by documented safe working procedures and will only use materials that are safe and do not pose a risk to the environment; and
• Consulting with employees, contractors and our clients to improve decision-making on Work Health and Safety matters.
Cubic has established an Intergraded Management System (IMS) with an aspiration to deliver a consistent approach to all clients and to meet all Workplace Health & Safety, Environment and Quality requirements.
Cubic is accredited with:
AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
Cubic has developed and implemented an integrated management system (Quality, WHS and Environmental), which uses ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001 and ISO14001:2015 as a framework that allows our organization to document and improve our practices in order to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties.
Our Quality, WHS and Environmental management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001 and ISO14001:2015 and uses the Plan, Do, Check and Act approach to process planning. Our IMS addresses and supports our strategies for the supply of temporary, contract and permanent personnel.
The IMS is used to familiarize customers and other external Organizations or individuals with the controls that have been implemented and to assure them that the integrity of our Quality, WHS and Environmental management system is maintained and is focused on customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
Providing renewable technologies such as; solar thermal water heating is integral to an efficient building upgrade.
Cubic prefers to partner with clients to achieve specific NABERS ratings for their buildings. These ratings have become the bench marks by which the environmental performance of a building is measured, critical to owners, managers and end users of buildings.
We are committed to nurturing, preserving and protecting environmental values.
We commit to providing relevant, accurate and up-to- date information on environmental matters relating to all projects, in particular:
- Identifying impact to the local habitat
- Implementing measures to prevent or minimize the environmental damage
- Conservation of resources
- Raising environmental awareness across our workforce
- Monitoring our environmental performance.
We are committed to;
- Achieving legal compliance with environmental policy
- Adopting a systemic approach based on AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 to achieve continuous improvement in environmental performance
- Providing environmental systems, tools and training to our workforce, sub-contractors and key stakeholders.
Cubic is committed to undertaking its activities in an environmentally responsible manner and effectively managing any risk that may impact the environment.
Cubic will manage its work activities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of ecologically sustainable development and will deliver continuous improvement in environmental performance.
The management system is in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 14001 environmental management systems standards.
The objective of the environmental management system is to promote a culture standard of zero harm to the environment.
- Receives the highest priority from the senior managers of the organization and this priority is communicated to all personnel connected with the company;
- Proactively address issues that may affect environmental performance at project worksites for which Cubic is responsible;
- Actively contribute towards avoiding or minimising environmental impacts in day to day activities. Employees must monitor the continued effective installation and operation of environmental controls within the scope of their day-to- day work;
- All incidents however minor are reported to management so that appropriate action can be undertaken to prevent a repetition or to minimize the risk;
- Reduce and recycle waste materials where possible and dispose of other waste material in a responsible manner;
- Attend appropriate training courses for the type of work that they undertake so that they may complete their tasks in a competent and safe manner; and;
- Undertake to consult its employees, contractors and the client on safety and environmental matters especially where any workplace change of practice may impact the environment or their obligations.