108 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Recognised as a distinctive landmark defining the Perth skyline, this unique property plays an important role in the city's rich history. Located in the commercial heart of the CBD, 108 St George Terrace is situated at the intersection of St Georges Terrace and William Street.
Cubic was contracted by Brookfield Office Properties for the Refurbishment / Upgrade of the Main Building Lobby and Level 51 Brookfield Marketing Suite. The successful outcome of the project was based upon Cubic’s ability to maintain the lobby and entire tower operational for our client tenants whilst the works were being undertaken.
Cubic's scope of works included:
• Upgrade of lift presentation
• Replacement of concierge desk
• Installation of cafe "shelled space" inside 'Palace Hotel'
• Upgrade of lighting/ installation of specialist lighting
• Upgrade of existing services throughout
• Upgrade to the service and amenities facilities adjacent the main lobby
The project was completed in 2013.
Year Complete: 2013
Area sqm: NA
Type of Work: Refurb
Client: Brookfield Funds Management
Builder: Cubic Projects