Barangaroo Tower 2
Westpac Fitout Levels 1-28
Cubic was engaged by Lendlease to complete the integrated internal fitout works for Westpac typical workfloors and specialty floors between levels 1 and 28 within Barangaroo Tower 2.
Barangaroo is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region, offering scale and quality on par with the world’s best office precincts and located on our world famous Sydney Harbour. Tower Two was the first tower to start construction with an overall height of 178 metres comprising 43 floors.
Westpac has a long and proud history as Australia's first and oldest bank. It was established in 1817 as the Bank of New South Wales and changed its name to Westpac Banking Corporation in 1982 following the acquisition of the Commercial Bank of Australia. Westpac is the anchor tenant of tower two and occupy levels 1 to 28.
Cubic's scope of works included:
- Ceilings and Partitions
- Custom perforated FC ceilings
- Tubeline linear ceiling system
- Specialty floor custom feature joinery bulkheads
- Hebel Partitions
- Glazed Partitions
- Fire Rated Glass Partition
- Door Frames, Doors and Door hardware
- Automatic sliding + pivot doors
- Stone clad steel framed pivot doors
- Operable Walls
- Bishop Plaster Finishes including inlaid Signage Graphics Package
- Verandah Booth Joinery Package
- Planters, Promenade and Locker Joinery Package
Westpac relocated 6000 people across the CBD to it new state-of-the-art, purpose-built agile workplace in June 2015.
Year Complete: 2015
Area sqm: NA
Type of Work: Integrated Fitout
Client: Westpac Banking Corporation
Builder: Lendlease Building