Barangaroo Tower 3
LLMS Fitout L8-19
Barangaroo is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region, offering scale and quality on par with the world's best office precincts and is located on our world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Tower Three is the smallest of the three towers, standing 168 metres tall and comprising 39 floors. The anchor tenant is KPMG who occupies the top 15 floors, and Lendlease occupies levels 8 to 19.
Lendlease was founded in Sydney in 1958 and was born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of financing, development and investment. Lendlease is headquartered in Sydney and has approximately 12,000 employees internationally, with regional head offices located in New York, Singapore and London.
Cubic was proud to be involved in delivering the integrated fitout for one of our major clients'headquarters, which included the following extensive scope of works:
- Partitions and linings
- Timber framed glazed partitions
- Aluminium glazed partitions
- Steel framed glazed partitions
- Semi-automatic operable walls
- Doors, frames and hardware
- Automatic sliding doors
- Custom steel framed switch glass automatic pivot doors
- Ceilings including custom joinery acoustic ceilings
- Feature acoustic timber blades
- Wheelie wall sliding whiteboards
- Timber veneer joinery wall panelling
- Applied wall finishes including pinboards, snaptex fabric and wall paper
Lendlease made Tower Three its Sydney headquarters in July 2016.
Images courtesy of Nicole England.
Year Complete: 2016
Area sqm: 24200
Type of Work: Base Building & Integrated Fitout
Client: Lendlease (Millers Point)
Builder: Lendlease Building