Kings Square Cultural Precinct Redevelopment
Cubic was engaged for the development of the new commercial office and retail space to Fremantle’s CBD, plus a new $50m administration and civic centre for the City of Fremantle. Cubic worked closely with the builder of the 25,800sqm project to ensure all of the client’s key dates were met.
The North Campus was an upgrade of an existing building which was partially demolished and adapted to change the floor plates from a square floor plate to the ‘H’ Shape it is today, with a central light well. South Campus was a complete rebuild, designed to assimilate with the neighbouring buildings and to share similarities with the cinema that stood there previously.
Cubic assisted the design team at all stages of the build in order to ensure works could be completed as efficiently as possible, including reviewing junctions and details to allow for Cubic to complete works without having to await other trades to finish their scope of works.
Cubic’s Scope of Work included:
- Base build, walls and ceilings
- Escalator cladding
- Feature wall’s to Lift Elevation
- Installation of a brand-new lobby and reception areas to both the North and South Campus Including Feature Ceilings (Perforated Panels)
- Upgrade to the Carpark Facilities
- Installation of a New End of Trip Facilities
- Installation of New Back of House Amenities
- Fire Rated Ceilings and Walls to Nominated Fire Compartments
- Upgrade of Awning to the Carpark
- Installation of New Awnings to Tidal Lane and William St Colonnade
- Installation of Fittings, Fixtures and Equipment
- Installation of Soffit Insulation to Meet Specified Requirements
Photography by Andrew Pritchard.
Contact us today
For more information on Cubic or our range of services, please fill out our form.