Construction in the middle of Perth CBD was a challenge and the Cubic team delivered on this impressive project, which included high strutting structural steel columns with external glazing built to cover the pedestrian walkway. The Padbury Walkway install of structural steel meant that there was a constant need for communication with other trades to allow Cubic to continue with works, and deliver certain stages of the project with efficiency meeting deadlines.
Cubic’s Scope of Work on this project included:
- Base build, walls and ceilings
- Fire-rated corridors and fire-rated ceilings
- Fire-rated cladding to structural steel work and internal lift shaft.
- Feature ceiling to back of house corridors
- Escalator cladding
- Installation of ceilings to public walkways
- Installation of new wet areas and back of house amenities
- Installation of high-level shopfront bulkheads
- Upgrade and refurbishment to existing tenant grid ceiling and partition walls
- Woolworths and Myer entry ceilings
Photography by Andrew Pritchard.
Contact us today
For more information on Cubic or our range of services, please fill out our form.